GRRNT GOLDEN TREE OF HOPE
Your donations decorate the tree with ornaments and presents and may be made in memory of or in honor of a person or a dog. To donate and help dogs in need, click here , or on Tree of Hope below.
- In honor of our precious Maggie (aka Waggles adopted 2010). Shannon K.
- In loving memory of my Golden angels, Benny, Chloe & Gus. Georgia L.
- In fond memory of Lucky Kleffen who was a noble and faithful companion to our friends, Kurt and Barbara. Jan E.
- In memory of Abby, Molly Remington and Bear. Carlene W.
- One tree in memory of sweet Gracie and one tree for our newest fur baby Sage. Thank you NTGRR for all you do for these amazing goldens. Sharon L.
- In honor of two special boys, Max and Petey, and in memory of my first Golden, Benji. Jennifer W.
- In memory of Bo. John H.
- In honor of my two GRRNT girls, Chloe & Daisy. They bring us so much joy each and every day! Kelsey P.
- To my Dodger Elvis, We really miss you. Lynn A.
- In memory of my sweet Grayce...forever in my heart! Sally H.
- In honor of my special Sadie (adopted in 2011). Sally H.
- In memory of our first Golden, Jenny Ridge. Her sweet soul was why we fell in love with the breed. You are in our hearts, always! Christine W.
- To the GRRNT volunteers who care so much for the forgotten Goldens. Jill P.
- In loving memory of Chief, Jackie, Buddy, Sunny, Gus and Lola. Rhonda W.
- In memory of Dr. Jonathan Himmelhoch - a lover of all animals. Julie J.