SAVE THE DATE FOR THE GRRNT ALUMNI REUNION!
Come one, come all to the first ever, official GRRNT Alumni Reunion, Sunday, June 8th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at NorthBark Dog Park in Dallas, TX. http://www.dallasparks.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/NorthBark-Dog-Park-359
We have lots of great events planned and want you to bring all your furry friends. All dogs welcome! It doesn’t matter if they’re Goldens, non-Goldens, GRRNT Alumni, or non-GRRNT alumni. Come out and play! We strongly recommend leaving your feline friends at home.
Admission is $10 per dog and includes a 2014 GRRNT calendar and an official GRNNT logo bandana. The bandana will serve as your dog’s “ticket” to the cake walk, bobbing for tennis balls, and group photo sessions.
Activities for dogs and humans will include:
- Dry play area and a separate dog swimming area
- Cake Walk & Bobbing for Tennis Balls
- The Guava Tree Truck http://theguavatreetruck.com/
- Mr. Softee Ice Cream Cart http://texasicecream.com/
- Pet CPR Demonstrations with Ernie The Pet CPR Demo Dog and Beth Bowers.
- Beth will also be discussing emergency prevention tips such as Heat Stroke! Dallas Pet First Aid's PetSaver Seminars are taught through Pet Tech, the world's premier Pet CPR & First Aid Training! http://dallaspetfirstaid.com/
- Training and Obedience Demonstrations with Fido's Finest http://fidosfinestdogtraining.com/
- Collars and accessories by Sharon Dawson of Brewster’s Barkerywww.brewstersbarkery.com/
- Tasty Dog Eats and Treats from Majestic Barkery www.facebook.com/MajesticBarkery
- Pooch Smoochin' Booth
- Photographers/Class Pictures (e.g. all dogs adopted in 2012 in one picture)
- New GRRNT “Shed Happens” T-shirts
- 2015 Calendar Date Reservations and Sign-ups - $30 per date or 2 dates for $50
Don’t forget to bring your camera so you can get a great picture to submit for the 2015 calendar.
Also, bring towels and water shoes and be prepared for some mud as the swimming area can get pretty muddy.
Trust us; it’s worth it when they all dive in after a tennis ball!
(Activities subject to change)